D&D 4E 4e PDF Power Cards

jfjohnny5

First Post
Hey all. Just a little something I made up. I posted them over at the Wizards general forum a few days ago. These cards are PDF forms. So you can type the power info right into the file then print it. The text boxes automatically resize the font for longer strings. They are standard TCG size so they fit in all card sleeves and protectors. I'm also planning on resizing the cards for 3x5 index cards and creating full sheets of At-Will, Encounter, and Daily cards. Enjoy!

Thread on Wizards forums
All versions of the cards

---------------------------------------------

6/17/08 - Added Magic Item Cards
6/14/08 - Resized for index cards and now full sheets of Encounter and Daily cards!

Check it out at the WotC forum:

http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=1043286

Last edited:

Merroth

First Post
It's fantastic, my group will use these for sure. Can you make a full encounter/daily page without the at-wills? It is easier to print more of them that way. Thanks in advance :)

dm4hire

Explorer
Possible to get a version of the Index cards set to print multi per sheet. Should be able to get 4 cards to a sheet but I can't seem to get it to actually print out. Will only print one per page despite being told to do multi.

gcsears

First Post
Awesome and very useful

Thank you for putting these together. These templates were just what I was looking for my new game too.

Geoff

Remove ads