• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ok. Now I 'get' the epic tier

Fallen Seraph

First Post
Spatula said:
And here I was wondering what tales of drug addiction had to do with epic D&D...
Hmm... Low-level PCs get high on drugs and experience hallucinations, these hallucinations use the Epic-Tier to demonstrate the craziness of it... Hmm...

hong

WotC's bitch
That bit when the elf chick sliced off some of the dark elf chick's hair was clearly when the dark elf chick got bloodied!

Imperialus

Explorer
hong said:
That bit when the elf chick sliced off some of the dark elf chick's hair was clearly when the dark elf chick got bloodied!

Naw bloodied came nearer the end when the two guys (paladin and ???) were fighting on the cliff. You even see the paladin wipe the blood from his lips. The haircut was probably only 20 or 30 damage.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Imperialus said:
The haircut was probably only 20 or 30 damage.

I think that was a miss. Hair is dead; thus a haircut doesn't actually hurt.

Head Cut
Hit: 5[W]+Str
Miss: You cut off some of your opponents hair and laugh at how silly they now look.

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
The haircut was probably only 20 or 30 damage.

Barbers are very dangerous.

I bet they stand outside the city gates with their giant greatscissors dressed in red and white, singing in their quartets, raiding on the outskirts, always fading back into the primeval forest just before the imperial guard can catch them.

Barberarians!

Zurai

First Post
Imperialus said:
Naw bloodied came nearer the end when the two guys (paladin and ???) were fighting on the cliff. You even see the paladin wipe the blood from his lips. The haircut was probably only 20 or 30 damage.
Dark Avenger and Bladedancer actually from the looks of it. Though the DA's cat is nowhere to be seen. I'd actually say Gladiator, but he's not using two swords. Either way, the Dark Elf is definitely a Bladedancer.

(All Lineage 2 character classes, for the record)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads