• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Old Occupation Titles

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I found a site like that, but for medieval German jobs, and it formed the basis of my surname list for my campaign.

This site you've found it awesome. I'll definitely be using it, thanks!

Scribble

First Post
Random Webiste said:
ALE TASTER - tested ale and beer for quality first recored in 1377 in London. Appointed by the Manor and forerunner of the Inspector for Weights & Measures

Where do i send my application?

sjmiller

Explorer
Exquisite Dead Guy said:
I happened upon this website when doing a search for a job title I was unfamiliar with. It comes in handy for adding a little flavor to city encounters.
A quick copy and paste into a Google Doc and I now have a quick list of occupations for when I am creating all sorts of encounters. Thanks for the link! I am starting to assemble a collection of documents like this as a general gaming resource.

Scribble

First Post
sjmiller said:
A quick copy and paste into a Google Doc and I now have a quick list of occupations for when I am creating all sorts of encounters. Thanks for the link! I am starting to assemble a collection of documents like this as a general gaming resource.

Human Apiarian Level 3 Artillery
Mediuml natural humanoid XP 150
Initiative +4 Senses Perception +4;
HP 36; Bloodied 18
AC 17; Fortitude 13, Refl ex 15, Will 15;
Speed 6

m Club (standard; at-will) * Weapon
+7 vs. AC; 1d6 damage.
R Honey Blob (standard; at-will)
Ranged 10; +6 vs. Reflex; 1d10 + 3 damage and target is slowed until the end of the Apiarian’s next turn.
C Smoke Shroud(minor; encounter)
Close burst 3; The squares around the apiarian become heavily obscured.
C Bees of Doom (standard; encounter)
Close blast 3; +6 vs. Fortitude; 1d10 + 3 damage from a release of a cloud of killer bees.
Alignment Unaligned Languages Common
Skills Stealth +10, Thievery +10
Str 9 (+0) Dex 16 (+4) Wis 17 (+4)
Con 12 (+2) Int 9 (+0) Cha 12 (+2)
Equipment hide armor, club, mesh mask

Scribble

First Post
In hindsight I think Shroud of Bees would have been cooler... The square is obscurred with a cloud of buzzing bees...

I was thinking about the smoke they use to keep them away at times... but Shroud of Bees sounds more badarse... :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads