• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

the funny looking people I game with!

alsih2o

First Post
I am gonna take a picture of my gaming group this Saturday night and I will post it here.

If and when you can, please submit a picture of your gaming group here for all of us to see.

It might also be cool (I have no authority to approve this, just throwing it out) if we could all bring a 3x5 print of a pic of our gaming group to tack to the ENWorld booth at GenCon?

der_kluge

Adventurer
I'm still waiting for a picture of Barsoom's Wild, hot sexy Stewardesses group.*

*ok, so some of the adjectives were my own. I can fantasize, can't I?!?

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
die_kluge said:
I can fantasize, can't I?!?

Yes, but you'll have to get in line behind me.

I'll see if I can get a recent picture of my group. But in the meantime ....

p12.jpg

... I'm the one on the left.

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
BiggusGeekus said:
Yes, but you'll have to get in line behind me.

I'll see if I can get a recent picture of my group. But in the meantime ....

p12.jpg

... I'm the one on the left.

Who're the two 40 year olds on the right side behind the redneck in the w-beater shirt?

Last edited:

Greylock

First Post
alsih2o said:
O.K., I forgot my camera last session, gonna try again Saturday. Post yours!

That whole game I was wondering where you hid the danged camera. Figured you'd post the "look of shock" pic of us in the last related thread ;p.

I'll try to dress nice this time. Is black good?

Greylock sends...

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
LrdApoc said:
Who're the two 40 year olds on the right side behind the redneck in the w-beater shirt?

They started as pick-ups in the FLGS and then just wouldn't leave! It's embarassing sometimes, it truly is.

Remove ads