The Maiden of Pain's Redemption - solo game for Brother Shatterstone

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Okay, quick question...

The ring that Loviana gave to Orshallan I've built upon and it now has the fallowing... Ring of Mind Shielding, Ring of Protection + 3, feather falling, and force shield simply because I thought it would be wrong to modify the wedding band.

Would Orshallan frown upon her continued use of that ring due to it's mind shielding? :)

Any tears flowing down them cheeks of yours? :)

Also, I was looking through the vile OOC and I found Skada’s abilities: Int: 18, Wis: 19, Cha: 15

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
No, Orshallan wouldn't mind her using the mind shielding, particularly considering how many other beneficial things are on the ring.

Good, I'm almost done with Loviana now. :)

edit: I edited on Loviana's character sheet tonight... Not everything is done though, I still have some money to spend, a few items to name, and I need to toss up the descriptions of the more unique magic items from before hand and I should update some more on her history to bring her up to date from Vile.

Did you give the vile tag any consideration like the email suggested? I would rather not see the story hindered, or evildoers that will be hunting for Loviana, in any shape or form. :)

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
I tossed up the vile tag, and cut over the description of Low’verok, let me know what you think, I also tossed in a few words about it being vile. Let me know what you think. :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
If Orshallan has no issues with the letter than I'm ready to move one. Loviana will grudgingly allow him to read it, it has nothing to do with secretly, just possible embarrassment over him reading her own written feelings... :)

Remove ads