Worldwide D&D Game Day: October 16th

Shallown

First Post
What I wonder is do you have to have an RPGA "presence" to get the modules and freebies. I would be happyto run them in my local store but I have no interest in the RPGA.

Later

Krug

Newshound
Well I hope it is worldwide, and folks come together to try and bring new ppl in. It's easy to be cynical about it, but I think the hobby isn't attracting enough new blood, which is worrying.

MonsterMash

First Post
I do hope this does pull in new players. Most game stores in London wouldn't have space to do anything on site, but probably the traditional british solution can be used - down the pub!

cybertalus

First Post
I wish they had info on their site for game stores who want to be involved. I asked one of the local stores if they were going to participate, but they hadn't heard anything about it. While I was able to give them a printout of that web page it didn't really tell them what they needed to do as a store to host it.

On the plus side, the postponement to October 16th increases the chances that the RPGA will process my Herald test results in time for me to sign up to DM for this thing somewhere.

Remove ads