13 Holiday Gifts For Tabletop Gamers In 2016!

Now that Thanksgiving is over in America, it's time to look ahead to Christmas! EN World's columnists put their heads together to come up with a list of gifts for gamers - with the caveat that the list could not include any actual RPGs or books! Angus, Mike, Sean, and Chris came up with 13 items at a variety of price points perfect for the gamer in your life or for your hard-working and harried DM or GM!

Now that Thanksgiving is over in America, it's time to look ahead to Christmas! EN World's columnists put their heads together to come up with a list of gifts for gamers - with the caveat that the list could not include any actual RPGs or books! Angus, Mike, Sean, and Chris came up with 13 items at a variety of price points perfect for the gamer in your life or for your hard-working and harried DM or GM!

htqn_crit_hit_d20_mug.jpg
CRITICAL HIT D20 MUG ($5.99)

Useful at anytime of the year, but especially so during the colder winter months, is this brilliant d20 Mug that will help keep your GM (or players) caffeinated and alert during those epic gaming sessions! Of course you don't have to fill it with coffee... [Angus]

dragonstorm-day-rolled-thm.jpg

ALL ROLLED UP (£25-£28)

All Rolled Up won a Gold ENnie this year for 'Best Aid or Accessory' and they totally deserved it. The team have made hundreds of unique designs since they decided to make their first custom made 'one-stop' gaming bag that has room for dice, pens, gaming cards, and more so you can keep everything in one very good looking and handy place. [Angus]

Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 14.05.55.png
STAR WARS STORMTROOPER CANDY BOWL ($12.97)

Snacks have always been as common as dice at gaming events and tables worldwide... so why not add a little flavor to your gaming table by introducing a Stormtrooper, or ever a Darth Vader, Candy Bowl to hold your gaming treats! [Angus]

Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 14.08.09.png
STEAMPUNK DICE ($32.99)

If you're playing a steampunk game, you'll need the right dice. For the truly distinguishing gamer who loves dice and steampunk, consider this metal set from Q Workshop. [Mike]

Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 14.10.28.png
STEAMPUNK DICE BAG ($8.58)

And of course, if you're buying the dice, you need a steampunk dicebag to go with it. This bag features a design that includes gears, pipes, and a gauge. [Mike]

Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 14.12.31.png

STAR WARS COMMAND EPIC ASSAULT FIGURES ($49.88)

If you're playing a Star Wars game, there are two figures that are nearly impossible to get at a reasonable price: a rancor ($65) and Jabba the Hutt ($35). Fortunately, Star Wars Command's Rancor Revenge has both figures to 28mm scale that can be easily painted for half the price. [Mike]

Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 14.14.39.png

BLUE PANTHER KNOCKDOWN DICE TOWER ($17.64)

Sure, you could just fling your dice across the table, but the discriminating gamer prefers the elegant chaos of a dice tower. Imagine dropping your dice into this gorgeous steampunk-themed tower, featuring the art of the inestimable Chaz Kemp! [Sean]

Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 14.16.42.png
CUSTOM LEGO MINIFIGURES (price varies)

There's something about using minifigs for gaming that's caught our inner children by the heart and left us grinning. Imagine, then, the exceptional gift of bestowing a personalized, custom minifig upon a true friend or loved one, complete with bespoke packaging! [Sean]

14d5_technomancer_digital_wizard_hoodie.jpg

TECHNOMANCER 2.0 DIGITAL WIZARD HOODIE ($89.99)

When rolling fireball damage isn't enough, this robe features a lightshow and special effects suitable for any DM or player spellcaster. Just make sure you have plenty of space at the table. [Mike]

Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 14.24.51.png

DRAGONSHIRE DELUXE EDITION ($12.99)

When you want that gorgeous, dynamic 3D town and you're on a budget, Fat Dragon's Dragonshire is the perfect thing. Anyone with some cardstock, glue, and a good printer can make a fantasy town worth exploring. [Sean]

Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 16.21.33.png

FOOD CRATE, ENERGY BOX, RESOURCE VAULT (token prices vary)

Sick of keeping track of ammo, hit points, wound points, shield points, and points points? Stonemaier Games offers a wide range of tokens for every occasion and every type of game, from fantasy to sci-fi. [Mike]

Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 16.23.53.png

D&D WALKTHROUGH MAPS ($20-$30)

Do you know a gamer who would want to have the glory days of their D&D games hanging up on the wall of their office or gaming room? Check out the posters of Jason Thompson's walk through maps available through his webstore for this. [Chris]

Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 16.25.51.png

PROFESSIONAL QUALITY DICE BAGS (£12-£16)

Every gamer needs dice bags. We've already shown a couple of options, but my personal favorites are the hand made bags from Greyed Out. I've had two of these for a couple of years ago, and they've held up at the table and in travel (both packed in airplane carryon and in my checked in luggage) and they've held up great with use. [Chris]

SaveSave
SaveSave

Those resource token boxes are veeeerrry interesting, but I can't seem to find them for sale at the linked website. How peculiar.

It doesn't appear to be currently for sale.

Shame, because I'd like the box for another game to hold tokens and such -- I don't need the contents, but do need a nice divided box.

A bunch are on sale here: http://stonemaiergames.com/games/treasure-chests/

Which are you looking for specifically?

Thanks -- I didn't see those links when I searched around the site before; I followed the links on the right and must not have scrolled down far enough. Clicking on the "Buy" link doesn't go anywhere useful. They appear to link off-site to other stores below..

What I'm really looking for is the box/book/container without the tokens (I have my own tokens).

Last edited by a moderator:

talien

Community Supporter
Thanks -- I didn't see those links when I searched around the site before; I followed the links on the right and must not have scrolled down far enough. Clicking on the "Buy" link doesn't go anywhere useful. They appear to link off-site to other stores below..

What I'm really looking for is the box/book/container without the tokens (I have my own tokens).

Here you go!

http://www.gametrayz.com/customiziable-treasure-chest.html

https://www.topshelfgamer.com/collections/stonemaier-treasure-chest-component-upgrades

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads