D&D 1E 1e Spell Spreadsheet

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
First, welcome to ENworld!

I, personally, am always glad to see added interest in 1e (or anything pre-3e, really).

As for a "spreadsheet" specifically, I can not help you...I had/have and have always just used/referenced the books.

However, a google search of "1e spell list" gave me this: http://pandaria.rpgworlds.info/cant/rules/adnd_spells.htm

Top result of the search.

Looks thorough. If you're just looking for a reference of spells, definitely looks handy. Lists spells by class and level, individual explanations of magic "type/school" [transmutation, illusion, etc. etc.], components, range, duration, casting time...all the good stuff. :) I can't tell if the spell descriptions are verbatim from the PHB, but they certainly tell you everything you need to know.

You might also want to check out the forums over at Dragonsfoot.org . Someone there might have come up with an actual spreadsheet if the above doesn't suit your purposes.

Welcome, again.
--Steel Dragons

mflayermonk

First Post
Thank you Steel Dragon,
I was looking at that. I was just seeing if there was an existing spreadsheet floating around out there before making one myself.

Nokturnal

Villager
First, welcome to ENworld!

I, personally, am always glad to see added interest in 1e (or anything pre-3e, really).

As for a "spreadsheet" specifically, I can not help you...I had/have and have always just used/referenced the books.

However, a google search of "1e spell list" gave me this: Gone

Top result of the search.

Looks thorough. If you're just looking for a reference of spells, definitely looks handy. Lists spells by class and level, individual explanations of magic "type/school" [transmutation, illusion, etc. etc.], components, range, duration, casting time...all the good stuff. :) I can't tell if the spell descriptions are verbatim from the PHB, but they certainly tell you everything you need to know.

You might also want to check out the forums over at Dragonsfoot.org . Someone there might have come up with an actual spreadsheet if the above doesn't suit your purposes.

Welcome, again.
--Steel Dragons
Sadly this looks to no longer be functional. :( It was a great resource.

Remove ads