• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

1st Ed. Portland OR

Hey you, yeah you!

Well I've moved into the lovely city of Portland and frankly, I would like to either GM or play ina game here locally.

I've been playing since 1982, and haven't yet bit the bullet to come out of my 1st edition shell.

3rd looks better than 2nd so i think I may be wiling to make the plunge for the right GM.

I promise exceptional role playing skills and almost unfathomable kowledge of the system and why what works in it (did a lot of game testing inthe midwest)

If, you are a person that would appreiciate a good, although demanding player, I'm looking to game about 1-2 times a month. More if that is the pace of the group. And willing to start at Level 1 or use any of the character I have at various levels ( 3rd, 5th, 17th quadraclassed, etc)

I do not want powergamers, flipdicks, or crybabies in either occasion. so if yer that, thanks but no thanks

Reply to this thread, Thanks

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads