2007 Submission Period open

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
I'm no judge but...

In the interests of increased transparency, I guess in all fairness I should give y'all a little hint when it comes to the 2007 Judges Choice for Best Submission Form Award:

Legibility is key.
Haiku gets bonus marks.
I hear that at least one of our judges favours the colour purple.
And considering one of the judges is a founding member of the Rapscallions, the use of poles in any interpretive dance might score bonus points.

just sayin.

In all seriousness, you can simply email me the information from the form as a text file. What's important is, I know what's on its way and in which categories it should be considered. If you find it daunting to deal with filling out all that paperwork, especially if you're entering multiple products, a simple spreadsheet should work just fine.

Just make sure your contact information is accurate so if your product gets nominated I can get all the information I need for the web page, invitations, and promotional materials!

HinterWelt

First Post
Dextra said:
And considering one of the judges is a founding member of the Rapscallions, the use of poles in any interpretive dance might score bonus points.
Let me assure you, the terms "poles" and "interpretive dance" should never be used in conjunction with me. Mind, I am a great dancer...

And the above statement, combined with the title of my only eligible submission, makes me wonder if I am a shoe in or whether I should bother submitting.

The Pie Incident: Snatch Some Pie :eek:

Bill

Remove ads