[3.5e] Lookin for players, 8 PM to Midnight EST Wednesdays

Ace32

Explorer
Hey ENWorld,

I'm a longtime 3e DM, though I've only ever run games online with the same group that I broke into D20 with. Over the years, we've had a bit of player drift and have been unable to fill the ranks, partly due to my nervousness with new players.

See, I currently run a homebrew (2nd level sword and sorcery type) and I'm gearing up for my first foray into Planescape (8th level) and we're down to 3 truly committed players with one or two who come and go... they are solid and each fit into a quirk, though they do enjoy having efficient builds (not to say they are all powergamers)

We like to have a mix between roleplay and combat, generally trying to see atleast one combat a session. The players attitudes tend to drift and sometimes they need a bit of help staying on task (roleplaying the game as opposed to roleplaying their nightly rituals).

We have a good grasp on the rules, most of the time, and nobody is overtly a rules lawyer, though they all do try to help when I'm looking up a few dozen rulings. Particularly because we enjoy supplements.. from all over.. and are willing to play around with a few things that may seem broken until we can know for sure.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is... if anybody is out there looking for a chat room game (AIM) and wants to check us out... I may be shy, but I'd love to let you sit in on a game if you'd like!

Jem

First Post
Hi there! Wednesday evenings work for me and I prefer online gaming, and would love a Planescape game, so this looks like a perfect fit for my interests! Hooray! I really hope there's still a space available. I'd be happy to design a character that would complement the strengths of the regulars.

(This is my first post on ENWorld, so I'm not certain if I've set all the flags correctly to be contacted somewhere other than this thread; my regular email's wjk150 at email dot psu dot edu. I hope mentioning that isn't a forum no-no.)

Last edited:

Remove ads