D&D 3E/3.5 3E 3rd Party Monster Index?

Is there a substantial list anywhere of 3rd Edition d20 Monsters? I'm not looking for every single homebrew monster here, just ones from the books by decently popular publishers, e.g Green Ronin, Necromancer Games, and Mongoose Publishing. Any good reference guide - there's got to be one somewhere.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There must be tens of thousands of monsters like that. I'm not aware of any compiled list.

I've been looking for the same thing. This website is pretty good, but it's just a list. Doesn't have many great features but it does have most, if not all, of the 3.x monsters and creature collection and tome of horrors, and advanced bestiary by green ronin. Sounds like what you're looking for. Unfortunately it's not on the same par as some of the well-formatted excel spreadsheets you'll find elsewhere, but I haven't found any of those with 3rd party material.

I've been looking for the same thing. This website is pretty good, but it's just a list. Doesn't have many great features but it does have most, if not all, of the 3.x monsters and creature collection and tome of horrors, and advanced bestiary by green ronin. Sounds like what you're looking for. Unfortunately it's not on the same par as some of the well-formatted excel spreadsheets you'll find elsewhere, but I haven't found any of those with 3rd party material.

Thanks for the suggestion! Can't believe this list has 10,000 monsters. Take that Morrus ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads