D&D 4E 4E era Dungeon Magazine adventures

This may take a minute.

I’ve not played any of these.

Dungeon Issue # 155

“Heathen”, 5 for characters of 5th level. Starts on page 29, ends on page 59. Find out what happened to the paladin and his crew. Setting is generic.

Would posting the number of encounters in the adventure count as spoilers?

“Sleeper in the Tomb of Dreams”, for 5 characters of 8th level. Starts on page 60, ends on page 92. Recover the bones of a fallen hero that were stolen from pilgrims, who were carrying the bones to a shrine. Setting is generic.

Those are the two adventures in this issue. There are, in addition, four encounters that the DM can throw into “The Keep on the Shadowfell”.

Dungeon Issue #156

This is the start of the “Scales of War” adventure path.

“Rescue at Rivenroar”. pp. 4 - 45. Rescue seven townspeople who were taken prison by a hobgoblin warlord. For 1st level characters. Set in the Elsir Vale.

“The Haunting of Kincep Mansion”. pp. 46 - 69. Investigate a haunted mansion. For five 12th level characters. Setting is generic.

“The Last Breaths of Ashenport”. pp. 70 - 105. The PCs visit a seaside village with a dark secret, and must unravel what is happening to the villagers. For 8th level characters. Setting is generic.

“Echoes of Thunderspire Labyrinth”. pp. 122 - 121. Additional encounters for H2 “Thunderspire Labyrinth”. No level for characters is given. Setting is the Nentir Vale (or Forgotten Realms, or Eberron, if the adventure has been converted to those settings).

Dungeon Issue # 157

“Siege of Bordrin’s Watch”. pp. 4 - 55. For five 3rd level characters. Help secure the defenses of the Town of Overlook. Setting is the Elsir Vale.

“In the Depths of Avarice”. pp. 56 - 81. For 13th Level characters. Find out what happened to the missing mine workers. No setting is indicated, from what I can tell.

“Massacre at Fort Dolor”. pp. 82 - 103. For five 8th level characters. Another “town is in trouble” adventure. Setting is generic.

“Dark Heart of Mithrendain”. pp. 104 - 128. For 12th level characters. The PCs stumble into to feywild. Reference is made to Dragon Magazine, issue #366, for a description of the City of Mithrendain.

Remove ads