A deep purple piece of paper

Jeajea

First Post
There is nothing written on this note.

...but wait, there is a smell coming from it... a strong smell, mainly lavender but incorporating a whole array of flowers. From the page, petals suddenly burst. Pinks, oranges, whites, all the colours of the rainbow. The smell intensifies greatly, wafting out to the on-looker's nose. Many petals fall to the floor, but a few stay stuck to the page... after a moment or two's confusion of blurring colours, the following words can be read.

A difficult challenge lies ahead,
A task to perform, one I dread,
But if I,
Can get by,
Difficulty'll turn to delight instead!

The flowers fade away and the petals vanish, leaving only the note once more - of deepest purple paper.

(( Note: This is a psionic, mind-affecting effect. It will target one person at a time, who can resist if they choose - but they will not see what I have described above. To any observer other than the one currently experiencing it, the note simply appears to be a black piece of paper. ))

Bhryn

First Post
Tilts her head as the paper catches her gaze, on her way back through from the Tree... and there words scribed pause of blossom on the page, in rich colour. And those faded petals around her feet, crushed down as she shifts her stance slightly.

"....you... don't quite see that every day,"she murmurs, lifting a pale brow.

Remove ads