D&D General A place for all your random tables online

d100tables

First Post
Hey there,

I wanted to share a passion project with you all - d100tables.com. This web app is designed to help tabletop gamers create and manage random tables for their games. It's a tool that can add a new level of excitement and unpredictability to your gaming sessions.

On d100tables.com, you can create your own tables, share them with others, and collaborate with the community to complete tables. It's a community-driven site, which means you'll be able to find different tables made by other users, and you can also add your own to the mix or look at the pre-created an generated ones.

I have some current features I'm working on, such as favoriting tables, grouping tables together to make them conveniently accessed on one page, and perhaps even rolling a dxxx (roll a d over a bunch of different tables!). These are just some thoughts I have but really looking to build a community around this to help ideate and create an awesome space for this sort of content!

So, give it a try and let me know what you think. I'm always open to feedback and suggestions for how to improve the site.

d100tables.com
Thanks for checking it out!

Remove ads