• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Small Press at Gen Con

JoeGKushner

First Post
You guys had shirts of the squirrel attack bits? Man, I missed 'em. My g/f is going to be upset now.

Ah well, the benefit of shopping online I guess.

I see it notes that you're moving to Chicago. Make sure that if you have anyone doing demos, etc... that they learn the glories of Games Plus in Mt. Prospect.

HinterWelt

First Post
JoeGKushner said:
You guys had shirts of the squirrel attack bits? Man, I missed 'em. My g/f is going to be upset now.

Ah well, the benefit of shopping online I guess.

I see it notes that you're moving to Chicago. Make sure that if you have anyone doing demos, etc... that they learn the glories of Games Plus in Mt. Prospect.
Already met Curt at the con. Nice fellow and we are planning on having me up there to run a few games.

Thanks and remember, due to the move our servers will be going down today.

Bill

Cecil Solomon

First Post
Thanks for sharing your experiences! This was our first year at the con--I should have looked for some articles like this before I went--the padding for the floor was something I definitely picked up on too!

HinterWelt

First Post
Hey, thanks folks. I like to share any info I get through experience or research. Small press companies often get an entrenched mentality going because it is easy to view the world as "Everyone against me". In reality, small press has more to gain from sharing resources, information and experience than we could ever have to lose.

Thanks,
Bill

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads