• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

About the changes concerning names, signatures, etc.

Turanil

First Post
Well, I see that recently, no more than a few days, many things have changed. For example, now signatures only appear once per page when someone posts several time in a thread. I suppose this was done for question of space availability.

However, there is something I don't like, and would like to see back to formerly (if it has been changed). It seems to me that the name of the poster (to the top left) is now less visible than it used to be. I have the impression that formerly it was in bold font, and now in light font, even maybe smaller sized (unless I need a new pair of glasses? :confused: ). If it is so, PLEASE go back to bold faced names of people who post!

Last edited:

BSF

Explorer
I think you are correct, the name to the side seems a little different. Perhaps Michael will be by to confirm? One thing I do know is different is that Mods and Admins have a glow affect on their name.

That being said, I like all those changes. With the change in the board software, I didn't like the large, bold name on the left. It was a little too large and a little too bold. Though, I do like the quick visual reminder of mods, and I think that is a good way to make it very clear that a mod just posted a warning to a thread.

Turanil

First Post
Andrew D. Gable said:
I don't mind the changes. At least for me personally, I identify posters by their avatars almost as much if not more than their username.

I also did that until I once realized that some different people had the same avatar!

Remove ads