• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Acton, MA) Monday Night Pathfinder

starkad

First Post
Hello! Due to people moving away, and other real life obligations, we have lost players recently, and are looking for 1-2 players for our Pathfinder group.

The group currently:
* 4 players in our late 30s or early 40s.
* Playing Pathfinder at this time.
----More specifically, Rise of the Runelords (3rd level currently).
* We tend to use tactical aids. (Being the host, I have thousands of minis, tact-tiles, magnetic status markers, flip-mats, and papercraft props.)
* We've got a pretty solid 50/50 role-play to combat ratio going currently, which suits us just fine.
* We are not PC.
* Play in Acton, MA.
* Play on Mondays from ~6pm until 10pm.
* We have varying degrees of experience with Pathfinder - from novice to expert.

What we're looking for:
Someone(s) that...
* can be here a majority of the time, life circumstances permitting.
* can provide their own transportation.
* isn't offended by off color jokes.
* likes both combat AND role-play.
* likes, or can at least tolerate cats (host has 2... 2 members currently have cat allergies, and I provide them with allergy pills, and it hasn't been an issue for years).
* likes to have fun.

If you're interested at all in our group, or have questions, please contact me directly. :)

Thanks!

Last edited:

Jouhrney

First Post
Hi, I'm interested in joining your group, live in Acton and can meet your criteria of:

* can be here a majority of the time => Mon 6-10 pm not a problem
* can provide their own transportation => yep
* isn't offended by off color jokes => no worries
* likes both combat AND role-play. => most definitely, I'm looking for a balanced mix of both
* likes, or can at least tolerate cats => no worries
* likes to have fun. => most definitely.

Please let me know either way if you are interested and have slots available. If so i can tell you a bit more about myself.

Thanks!
John

Remove ads