Adamic and Nehaschmic dragon hp multipliers

Bootlebat

Explorer
I've always thought that they should have hp multipliers, as they are equal to Sidereals and Eternals (respectively.) What would seem like a reasonable amount? I was thinking Adamic should be equal to their age category (so X12 for a great wyrm), while Nehaschmic should be 3x age category (so X36 for a great wyrm.) Do these sound reasonable?

I've always thought that they should have hp multipliers, as they are equal to Sidereals and Eternals (respectively.) What would seem like a reasonable amount? I was thinking Adamic should be equal to their age category (so X12 for a great wyrm), while Nehaschmic should be 3x age category (so X36 for a great wyrm.) Do these sound reasonable?
I agree and disagree, at first blush these creatures seem absolutely imposing and terrifying, but my rationale against this is that though these beings are Sidereal level threats they aren't near the power of true Sidereals in form or function. Thusly these are more like group enemies for Sidereal PCs like orcs or drow vice truly PC level threats, therefore, you keep their hp without a modifier to make the fights less of a tedious slog.

Moreover, there's nothing stopping an adamic or Nehaschmic dragon from simply becoming a deity or Sidereal and then gaining a multiplier. I think this represents the most basal form of the creature and not a fully leveled up, divinely awoken being.

Remove ads