D&D 5E Advent's Amazing Advice: The Lost Mine of Phandelver; fully prepped and ready to go! (Part 3b Ruins of Thundertree)

Advent's Amazing Advice

Patreon.com/AdventsAmazingAdvice
Welcome back to Advent's Amazing Advice! The series where I take popular One-Shots, Adventures, Campaigns, etc. and fully prep them for both New and Busy DMs. This prep includes music, ambiance, encounter sheets, handouts, battle maps, tweaks, and more so you can run the best sessions possible with the least stress possible!

Congratulations on surviving your first dragon encounter! Did you talk your way out or perhaps you thought steel was the better option? Whichever you chose may decide your fate in the future to come. Your players will now find themselves in Thundertree, where an evil dragon resides, an enemy of Torhaem and perhaps all of Phandalin. Here your players may learn the path to Cragmaw and possibly even be brave...or foolish enough to take on this evil scourge. Alas, this is no easy encounter and if the players didn't help Torhaem then their lives may be at risk. However, this plays out will sure to be an epic encounter, and should death befall your players they may just have one more chance. That will be for a future post, however.

Without further ado:
Included in The Complete Collection are:
  • A Word document with all my notes including links to music tracks for ambiance and fights
  • Special PDFs for all the encounters. This includes all the enemies' stat blocks organized neatly along with an initiative tracker and a spot to mark HP.
  • A much more detailed map of the Thundertree along with Volraks Lair. (Credit to u/enginerd_lou u/SgtSnarf and u/marioapunkt)
Index:
The Lost Mine of Phandelver Index
Other One Shots, Adventures, and Campaigns:
If you see something you think I can improve, add, change, etc. please let me know. I want this to be an amazing resource for all DMs and plan to keep it constantly updated! If you'd like to support me, shape future releases, and get content early feel free to check out my Patreon!

Cheers,
Advent

Remove ads