(Adventure) A hunting trip

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Pyrex said:
OOC: Then to make things easy, how about I take the sword (515gp) the chainmail (150gp) and 800gp? Katherine can take the jewelry (900gp) and 500gp. Telerin gets the cloak (1000gp) and 400gp. Aranel gets the Xbow and the remaining 56gp (No fun leaving her broke) :)

ooc: works for me, shall we ajorn back to the inn? (katherine might be a little late, she needs to go find a jeweler to put the emeralds on a necklace and matching earrings...)

Pyrex

First Post
OOC: Yep. Lets finish up & head back to the inn.

IC:
Remi moves to say goodbye to Mrs Krimp, but realizes he just doesn't have the right words, so just gives her is best it'll-all-be-ok grin and turns to Bron instead.
"I think we're all just about ready to head back. If you'd rather stay here with the Krimps I think we can find the way."

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:Sounds good.

IC:Bron Bekkle replies 'Well, I do need to get some supplies and food for the Krimps here. Ill head ta town with ya young folks, then back heree in the morning. One o'the roadwardens says he kin stay till then.'

With that, you all mount up and travel an uneventful (if wet, as the storm still holds mastery of the land, if not as fierce as the last few days) trip back to Orassis.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Folks, if you still read this thread: I am almost finished with my other game, perhaps finishng it tomorrow even.
Those folks should be Level 2 as well by then, and we could have some cross-pollination, as I plan to start another adventure very soon. If you want to wait a little bit before joining another one, perhaps we could split it into 2 groups of 5 2nd Level characters.

Pyrex, please see the Red Dragon Inn Trading Post thread. You may be able to sell your chainmail suit for more tha half value (as per DMG), as that thread will hopefully get a lot of use.

Pyrex

First Post
Sounds good to me, although given the shortage of clerics, you
might want to consider allowing a 1st lvl one tag along. :)

Thanks for setting up the thread. I'll be posting there soon...

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Pyrex said:
Sounds good to me, although given the shortage of clerics, you
might want to consider allowing a 1st lvl one tag along. :)

Fun as this group was, I was thinking it would be best to have mixed level groups, for the betterment of all (especially katherine who's now barely at first level fighting capacity. ;) ) Katherine may be running off on an ocean voyage, but there is a short and spunky cleric waiting at the inn to help folks out.

I have a feeling Aranel and Telerin will stay together...have to say its a fun mis-matched group we've got. I wouldn't mind having 1st and 2nd level PCs together...

Remove ads