(Adventure) Retrieval of Fallon's Key (Macbeth Judging)

Knight Otu

First Post
I guess this thread/adventure is officially dead now?
Guess we'll at least kill it now.

OK, since Manzanita said that the wizard likely was 3rd level, the XP award works out at 300 XP, for a total of 700. I'm unsure if the time since your stop should count... I got a feeling that it shouldn't, though...

Storywise, I guess it would work to have Mithreander succeeding in creating a new key.

Then there's the issue with the reward...

Gurdjieff

First Post
As I've taken Rogier out of this game and entered another one, I'm suggesting against experience over the time after it died.

Storywise, it wouldn't make sense if Mithreander could create another key, why all the fuss in the first place? Just my view on the case.

Rewards I'll leave up to you ;]. If the 700xp is confirmed I'll edit it on Rogier's character info, as I took the 750 at first.

Knight Otu

First Post
Venus said:
Storywise, it wouldn't make sense if Mithreander could create another key, why all the fuss in the first place? Just my view on the case.
I seem to remember that he could possibly create a new one, given enough time. Maybe he received some outside help to severely reduce that time? Also opens the question... what kind of help? :p

So it looks like it was 1000 gps for the group. How much would be fair to our two remaining PCs? whew. I don't know. Knight Otu's guess is as good as mine. (& probably more generous ;) )
Don't ya be so sure 'bout that! :p If it's ok with you, I'd say 500 gp, as well as the loot you gathered - but the compass will be returned.

Manzanita

First Post
I believe there were four PCs by the end, Sebastian, Serene wind, Iggy and Rogier. So that would be 125 gps each. Not much, but a long shot better than nothing. Enought to buy a familiar for Iggy. There was also two bags of coins from the thugs, and bracers and a ring from the wizard. But since these were never further identified, I guess they don't help us.

As for how it ended, I think it best to keep it somewhat mysterious. Perhaps someone will pick it up again someday.

Last edited:

Remove ads