(Adventure) Tracking Down Sullivan (Knight Otu Judging)

Dungannon

First Post
OOC: Hmm, and here I thought this thing was dead...

Devlin lowers his crossbow once he sees the creature isn't an immediate threat, but he still maneuvers himself off to one side where he can keep an eye on the strange being.

Creamsteak

Explorer
(Well, if you guys want this to wrap up, it might be for the best. I've been so inconsistent for about 3-4 months that I'm actually blanking on how to start this thing rolling again.)

Uriel said:
Silvercat steps forward, eyeing Bongo critically <Sense Motive>. retrieving some jerkey from his satchel, he tosses it to the goblin and says 'There you go. Now, pray tell us, what lies ahead on this path. Likewise, tell us what you know of any other suprises that may await us. We have coin, gold...'
To accentuate his point, Silvercat pulls a gold coin from his pouch and begins flipping it in the air, deftly catching it each time, only to send it skyward once more.

The yellow goblin goes right for the jerky, but upon realizing how tough it is, seems a bit more than disappointed. His motives seem plain as day, and if he's hiding anything, he's doing so flawlessly. "You humans and your gold, do you really think gold means anything to me? Give me something useful, and Bongo will tell. A knife or a dagger would be good. Bongo lost his tools when the bandits came by..."

Creamsteak

Explorer
I'm going to wrap this thread up. If the players want to come back to trackin down Sullivan later, I'll probably write a whole new adventure for it.

Here are the rewards you should recieve for your accomplishments during THIS particular thread:

Original Party Members: 1570 xp, and you find a "tip" of 150 gp at the Red Dragon Inn from Joe, who heard that you got shafted by your employer.

New Party Members: For time + the encounter, you should recieve a meager 475 xp, but I'm going to bump that up to 675 xp to be fair to you since we've prevented you from furthering your character's adventuring careers.

Knight Otu

First Post
[OK - the XP for the new adventurers seems fine, as well as the 'tip'. About the original adventurers - 550(?) XP for time, leaves 1020 XP for the encounters - how does it break down?]

Remove ads