Dragonlance AGAINST THE DRAGONLORDS: TUESDAY 7pm GMT (2pm ET)

Tomorrow, Tuesday, at 7pm GMT (2pm Eastern) will be the first episode of AGAINST THE DRAGONLORDS a livetreamed classic Dragonlance campaign! Watch live on Twitch or catch up later on YouTube or podcast. Join us as we journey through the Dragonlance adventure which launched it all in 1984 -- Dragons of Despair! In the peaceful town of Solace, news of war is spreading from the north. But...

Tomorrow, Tuesday, at 7pm GMT (2pm Eastern) will be the first episode of AGAINST THE DRAGONLORDS a livetreamed classic Dragonlance campaign! Watch live on Twitch or catch up later on YouTube or podcast.

Join us as we journey through the Dragonlance adventure which launched it all in 1984 -- Dragons of Despair!

In the peaceful town of Solace, news of war is spreading from the north. But more fearsome still are the rumors that ancient creatures of myth have returned to the world -- dragons!

When the war reaches Solace, can a group of bold heroes uncover the truth about the old gods -- gods who abandoned the world centuries ago -- before it's too late? Or will Krynn be trampled under the boots of the mighty dragonlords?

The War of the Lance has begun.

dragonlord_banner.png

Libertad

Hero
Awesome! I didn't watch the actual liveplay, but seeing the recording on YouTube.

One quick question: what's the name for the music playing in the pre-game introduction of the first 5 minutes?

mrswing

Explorer
This was a very enjoyable session & I was seriously impressed with Morrus' DM-ing skills. Good balance between easy unforced humour and high fantasy shenanigans!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This was a very enjoyable session & I was seriously impressed with Morrus' DM-ing skills. Good balance between easy unforced humour and high fantasy shenanigans!
Thank you! One thing I can't do is accents and voices. I'd never be a voice actor! :)

Remove ads

Remove ads