***Please note: This game will be played at www.dndonlinegames.com***

[Game Name]
Age of Worms - the new Adventure Path from Dungeon Magazine

[Dungeon Master(s)]
Aust Meliamne

[Edition/Setting]
3.5 core setting

[A brief description of the game]
Since the begining of history, humanity has measured time in Ages. Ages of Glory, of Dreams, and even of Great Sorrows mark the human tally of years, giving a sense of order to the events of past centuries. But one age has yet to occur -- an age of darkness, of decay, and of writhing doom. Witty bards and wrathful preachers know it as the Age of Worms, weaving it into the peripheries of their passion plays as a mythic era of destruction that could begin at any time. Astrologers, diviners, and the servents of Fate know more. The canniest among them fear that the Age of Worms has already begun.

[What kind of characters you are looking for]

* Character level 1
* 4-6 players

More information (character creation, house rules, and proposal submission requirements) can be found here

Feel free to post your interest here if you like (no characters yet; they will be created after you are accepted into the game), but if you would like to apply, please do so by sending me a private message at the dndonlinegames.com forums with the information I've asked for in the proposal guidelines.

Thanks, and happy gaming.

Last edited:

Aust Meliamne

First Post
I have 6 players now. Baring any players failing to send me a character, the application process is now closed.

Thank you to all those that applied.

Remove ads