Agents of SHIELD

Pate Pot Pete

First Post
You have all been called into Nick Fury's office. It is a spacious area with a large desk, a couch, a refrigarator and the American Flag. He says "Listen up people, I've got a job for you, all of you. An SHIELD helicopter vanished over the Atlantic Ocean. Based on the radar controller's report it was on radar one second, the radar went black and when it came back on, the helo wasn't their. That thing is an experimental protype. Get me back my helo. Got it! Any questions soldiers!"

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Collin Jay Deardowski

C.J. Deardowski sat in the office of Nick Fury amazed and shocked. He had never been given a mission briefing by Col. Fury and he was having a fanboy moment. Realizing the Colonel was about to dismiss them, C.J. finally spoke.

"Uhm... Yes sir. I haven't worked with a lot of this team before. Who's in charge, what resources are available to us and de we think anyone in particular is responsible?"

Pate Pot Pete

First Post
As for whose in charge soldier, Lt. Commander Danberry will meet you at the airbase we launched the helo from, he is nominally running this op, however realistily, all that guy is, is a CIA insider, you all should try and get away from him for the op. You'll be briefed on your resorses by Raven Darkhome, our new tactical operational support resource corrordinator. For all that big word title shes fresh outa the accadamy. The only leads for who is responsible is a webpage the pilot was going to for America's Torch a harcore mailita squad.

Remove ads