• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

An Honest Question

Tormal

First Post
Ok everyone heres a question I have that I must ask because I won't let it go until I know for sure. Now, I know almost everyone else as characters have different views then you do as players. I'm asking this out of game based on the situation we are in the game.

I know it will cost the group a large amount but I want Tormal to be raised if we have ANY possibility of doing so. I want to ask all of you how you feel about this considering everything. If it's possible will everyone support this movement or is the group generally opposed to raising Tormal in the near future? Let me know!

Last edited:

Tormal

First Post
It's been several days since I've posted this and NO one has given me any feed back what so ever. How does everyone feel about this? We also have to worry about Tyrm now as well. Any suggestions and/or comments?

BSF

Explorer
This is one of those crucial questions in-game. In a world where miracles exist, can you count on your adventuring companions to try to bring you back? Are they 'friends' or just 'people I adventure with'? If they aren't friends, why are you adventuring with them?

I have told you guys from the outset that I am not going to make you maintain intra-party cooperation. That's all up to you guys.

Meowzebub

First Post
Well Luvaine feels bad about it, but he only knew Tormal for a day before he turned to goo. Plus he has no money to speak of, except what he gets from this. But he could go with a group decision.

He is more likely wanting to see Tyrm brought back if there is a choice as he has fought by his side and seen his sacrifices.

But I am in a unique position.

Macbeth

First Post
Deigh is all for bringing Tormal back, he'll use any influence he has with the followers of Pter (which is just about none) to help bring him back... but it seems like the Ternel complex is our best bet.

Remove ads