And So It Begins.. (Babylon 5 d20 Game)

tyrlaan

Explorer
Doctor Vern Janno

"Mr. Redgrave, if you could kindly come over here so I can address that wound I would be most appreciative. I don't have the tools here to perform an amputation should this go untreated."

denthil

First Post
Geoff looks towards the direction of the running individual and towards the others. Quickly he runs towards the Centauri drawing a ppg from his side and scanning all around him.

Its nothing, we best be moving before something else explodes.

tyrlaan

Explorer
Doctor Varn Janno

"Suit yourself, Mr. Redgrave. You'll forgive me if I forget to use anisthetics when I treat you after it gets infected? For some reason, I have a terrible memory when it comes to pain killers."

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Okay, after a long hiatus for determining who was still left, we have lost Crothian due to RealLifeTM. As far as thatdarncat goes, I haven't heard from him in a while, so that is still up in the air. Everyone else is here though, so on to round 4...

Geoff and Varn meet each other on their way to the rocks, Selise following along. Dobar has already reached the rocks and he can see the humanoid running towards the ruins, as if to go inside.

David goes to follow him when he notices that the group hasn't heard from Alison or the others. Turning to look , he sees that Becky, McCullough and Alison are being led at gunpoint away from the command dome by aliens that look similar to the one that is running towards the ruins.

Dobar

Dobar takes cover behind the rocks and now, as he sees the hostile creatures
(do you have a pic you can post?)
He points his PPG toward them and waits to see their response (ready action)
I keep the negotaitions to you he says into the communicator
If you fail, I'll try to negotaite in the Drazi way.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Due to losing a couple players and it seems a lack of interest, I am going to close this game unfortunately. My apologies to all involved. I hope to start another sometime soon. Either that, or.... We can start a new campaign with the remaining few characters and write a new story. Let me know via the OOC thread or here. Thank you all for playing.

Remove ads