• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any Gamers Near Eastlake Ohio?

Stark8697

First Post
I'm looking to put together a new group, and the game is Anima Beyond Fantasy. It is a great system if you haven't heard of it. Life got in the way of my old group, thought we still hang out every now and again, however I have been wanting to bring in some new "blood" so to speak. Gamers of any age are welcome, so long as some serious gameplay is expected, and so long as you don't mind odd humor, and bad language, at times the words that come out of my mouth can offend a drunken pirate. However I am willing to keep it in check, with occasional slip-ups, hey no one is perfect. Anyway moving on, please lookup the Anima system and if you are interested at all please contact me and we can disscuss the particulars at a time, and either place or method of your choosing. and Thank You for taking time to read my post.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads