Any way to remove users from my block list?

Obryn

Hero
I believe I have people there, but I also believe in letting bygones be bygones, so I would like to remove any, if so.

I can only see options to add people, however, when I click Edit Block List.

Nagol

Unimportant
Everyone you've blocked will appear in the ignore list with a checkbox to the left. Clear the checkmarks from those you wish to unblock and click the "Save Changes" button. If all you are seeing is the User Name prompt, you don't have anyone blocked.

Obryn

Hero
Everyone you've blocked will appear in the ignore list with a checkbox to the left. Clear the checkmarks from those you wish to unblock and click the "Save Changes" button. If all you are seeing is the User Name prompt, you don't have anyone blocked.
Cool then. I had remembered doing so, but I guess I have not!

Sadras

Legend

Hi. Two questions:
1) Where do I find my ignore list. I'm not sure if I have added someone by error or if the person has indeed put me on their ignore list (though there was no reason to, that I'm aware of).
2) Worst case scenario, if I am on their ignore list, will they still receive an email if I send it to them?

Nagol

Unimportant
Hi. Two questions:
1) Where do I find my ignore list. I'm not sure if I have added someone by error or if the person has indeed put me on their ignore list (though there was no reason to, that I'm aware of).
2) Worst case scenario, if I am on their ignore list, will they still receive an email if I send it to them?

1) Click Settings (Upper right of screen) --> My Settings Menu (on the left of the screen ) contains the My Account block which contains the choice Edit Blocked List

2) No idea if you can send an email to an ignored user.

Remove ads