• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone else Writing an RPG for the 7 Day Challenge (in 7 days)?

sheadunne

Explorer
I started work on my RPG for the 7 day challenge today. Should be interesting to see if I can get something put together in a week (less now).

Anyone else giving it a go?

Deadclown

First Post
I am working on giving it a shot (and just joined the forum). I can't say I've done anything remotely close to this before, but so far it's been fun and educational.

NancyButtpeach

First Post
I have been working on a system for 10 years, but that is not what I have submitted. I submitted an idea that I put together in about two hours, but it uses my experiences over the past decade at what makes for a good, simple role-playing game.

Adrián Gómez

First Post
I also joined the forum when I saw this contest. Seems pretty exciting and fun. I'll see if I can write something in a couple of days, and also I can practice my English. :p

Rune

Once A Fool
I've entered a submission. In the spirit of the contest, it is one begun specifically for this contest, but it does draw concepts from several systems I've designed over the years.

Of course, designing was the easy part. Polishing is what took up most of the week!

Remove ads