[APG] Dragon's Hoard Issue One Preview

Stogoe

First Post
Still, Hedge Magic runs up against the same problem as 3.x Polymorph - every new supplement adds versatility to the ability. Maybe requiring that you select a specific Ritual (subject to retraining) would be enough. I don't know.

raptor112

First Post
Any chance we can get a heads up when issue 2 is coming out? Also do you guys have a time table on when the Feudal Lords PDF is going to be released? I am really looking forward to both, especially to see how hedge magic works now.

Jraynack

Explorer
Any chance we can get a heads up when issue 2 is coming out? Also do you guys have a time table on when the Feudal Lords PDF is going to be released? I am really looking forward to both, especially to see how hedge magic works now.

Issue 2 is on the backburner until the Possessed Multiclass and the Feudal Lord's Player's Guide.

As stated in editorial, Dragon Hoard issue's will be sporatic - but hedge magic will appear in the final release of the Possessed Multiclass (which should be soon).

I am still hoping for a January release, but the holidays are getting the better of me. There is always last minute, innovative details to set us apart from other setting books, but are time consuming. In the end, its make for a better product.

Remove ads