• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

April Schedule

BSF

Explorer
Now that people are actually starting to logon, it is a great opportunity to start talking about scheduling.

At this moment, I do not have a Friday in mind for our "off night". So, any feedback would be welcome. I suspect that we will be looking at not playing the Friday before Easter, but let's see what everyone else has to say.

injuredwyvern

First Post
I randomly got scheduled to work this Friday. I have every intention of changing things around so I can be there, but if everybody is looking for a night off, this one would make it easy on me. Just to be clear though, I would still prefer to play this Friday.

BSF

Explorer
OK, sounds like the plan to me.

Friday April 2, 2004 - Gaming
Friday April 9, 2004 - No Gaming
Friday April 16, 2004 - Gaming

Our original plan called for 3 sessions a month with a vote on playing on the months with 5 Fridays. This is one of those months! Do we want to play on both April 23 and April 30? Or should we only do one of those Fridays?

injuredwyvern

First Post
I would also prefer to play as many Fridays as possible.

As for this Friday, I'm going to work until 8, so I'll probably be there by 8:02. See y'all then.

Macbeth

First Post
Sounds great. I have the Friday before Easter off from school, so it'll be nice to just sit around all day...
As for the extra Friday, I don't really feel too strongly either way. My girlfriend's been looking to spend more time with me during weekends, since she studies alot during the week, but she's cool with me gaming too, so no matter what we do it works for me.

Remove ads