• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Autumn taking a breather

Autumn

First Post
Hey guys,

apologies, I know my posting recently has been pretty shaky. Things have got a little hectic in real life, and I'm finding it hard at the moment to gather up the time and inclination to post.

Don't get me wrong... I'm really enjoying my games here, and I hope to continue playing them. But, right now, I think I need a break if I'm going to avoid burning out entirely. I hope that's okay - if anybody feels they can't deal with that and need to replace me in their game, I understand.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Speaking personally, my game can continue on all right even if you can only post once a week or less. So don't feel like you need to "drop out" of EotLQ if you need to slow down your posting. Post when you can, and we'll have Jina make normal attack/defense moves in and around the times when you can't. No biggie at all.

Eryndur

Explorer
B-b-but, the Dead Men started walking again, man! The Doc posted an update! We need our archivist! :(

Ah well, hope everything turns out ok, and you can come back to Aundair!

doghead

thotd
Hey Autumn

Thanks for letting us know. I'll keep Ershe in play for a month. Hopefully things will have sorted themselves for you by then. If you are still interested in the game but not ready to jump back in, try and let me know before mid-November.

doghead
aka thotd

Nephtys

First Post
Damn, Ysande was one of the favorite characters in my game, so I think I'll keep her around as an NPC until you get back.

Autumn

First Post
Thanks for the understanding, everyone. :)

Things are much calmer, and I'm eager to catch up on whichever games will still have me. Of course I understand if anybody has got tired of waiting - I know how much it can kill a PbP game's momentum if it loses a player for an extended period. But at any rate I'll start getting caught up and figuring out where I still have a spot.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads