• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Back Indefinately (Like a Bad Penny)

Rystil Arden

First Post
I went to visit home after finals and they have the same problem you did Bront--no connection at day, spotty connection at night. I'll be back at MIT in June, and until then, I'll have to be a creature of the night again.

~RA

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
I went to visit home after finals and they have the same problem you did Bront--no connection at day, spotty connection at night. I'll be back at MIT in June, and until then, I'll have to be a creature of the night again.

~RA
You have cable? Check the ends of the cable for one short connector. That was my problem.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
You have cable? Check the ends of the cable for one short connector. That was my problem.
I guess the heat of the day caused the short connector to change its size slightly, thus rendering the problem variant based on time of day?

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
I guess the heat of the day caused the short connector to change its size slightly, thus rendering the problem variant based on time of day?
Yeah, though why it took 3 years to manifest I'll never know. We lost TV in that room too, though since it wasn't hooked up when it was finaly fully disconnected, but there also must have been some other problem that caused the initial outage.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Yeah, though why it took 3 years to manifest I'll never know. We lost TV in that room too, though since it wasn't hooked up when it was finaly fully disconnected, but there also must have been some other problem that caused the initial outage.
My folks have been having the same problem in a much less intense form for years too...weird. I think it must be something very similar.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Rystil Arden said:
My folks have been having the same problem in a much less intense form for years too...weird. I think it must be something very similar.
Did that end up being the problem for you?

Remove ads