• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter Be Like a Crow - a solo RPG on Kickstarter now.

criticalkit

Villager
Hi all, I write RPGs and RPG content for a living and I just wanted to let you know about my new Kickstarter for a solo RPG, Be Like a Crow.

All you need is a pen and paper, a deck of playing cards, and your unbridled imagination to take flight. This Kickstarter is for a solo-RPG that will allow you to become a crow and do crowy things whilst journalling your experiences. The softcover A5 rulebook contains everything you need to get started in a few minutes, as well as beautiful corvid-themed artwork.

You can check it out here: Be Like a Crow

TwiceBorn2

Adventurer
Must admit that you've caught my attention, and I'm seriously tempted to back your project - even though I rarely back Kickstarters these days for a variety of reasons.

How many pages do you anticipate the rulebook will have?

EDIT: Nevermind, just spotted the reference to 24 pages.

criticalkit

Villager
Must admit that you've caught my attention, and I'm seriously tempted to back your project - even though I rarely back Kickstarters these days for a variety of reasons.

How many pages do you anticipate the rulebook will have?

EDIT: Nevermind, just spotted the reference to 24 pages.
It will likely have more now as two expansions have been unlocked.

Remove ads