• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Black Lightning (season 4)

Marc_C

Solitary Role Playing
Watched the first two episodes last night. A strong and dark beginning. The scene with the two policemen is ten times more satisfying than the one in Falcon.

Marc_C

Solitary Role Playing
Made it to episode 7. So far so good. Tipping point of the season. A weird turn of events happened, looked it up on wiki and understood why they made the change. We love to hate Tobias Whale.

Thomas Shey

Legend
I thought on the whole that the last season wasn't as strong as the first two, though it wrapped things up in a fairly satisfactory way (though one gets the distinct impression one plot element was a consequence of multiple external events that we are not privy to).

DrunkonDuty

he/him
I dropped it after season 1. It started strongly and had a couple of good episodes from later in the season but overall... eh. Do not like Tobias Whale as a villain. I dunno why specifically, he just doesn't do it for me.

Marc_C

Solitary Role Playing
I thought on the whole that the last season wasn't as strong as the first two, though it wrapped things up in a fairly satisfactory way (though one gets the distinct impression one plot element was a consequence of multiple external events that we are not privy to).
Agreed. Still, I'm glad it got an actual ending and wasn't simply cancelled. Overall I enjoyed this series much more than many other Netflix or CW productions.

Remove ads