Blade Runners Wanted

TerminalVentures

First Post
I'm looking for a group of players for online play, most likely through text chat and Roll20. I have a setting I have devised that feels very reminiscent of Blade Runner meets Deus Ex (Human Revolution) and Altered Carbon. The players will be part of a detective agency that investigates heavy crimes in the area, mostly "Organic Damage." Private detective agencies investigate homicides to help avoid corruption. Agencies are chosen case by case by "lottery."

I would like a preexisting group of players if possible, I want the team to already work well together, but am not married to the idea of a whole team. I'm looking for around 4 players for once a month sessions.

System is TBD. I have developed the story and challenges with D20Modern/Future or Eclipse Phase in mind. However W.O.I.N. seems like a good fit as well. I am open to other systems that may work as well such as GURPS or Traveller but I have no experience with them.

I can provide more details on the world and answer any questions as needed.

*This is a heavy role play story with some fights and action. It is entirely possible to brute force your way through most of the story and fight at almost every turn but just as likely to work without any fights.
** The more I read WOIN the more I like it for this game.

Last edited:

Remove ads