Blasphemy

PsionScribe

First Post
A short man named Cayce walks up to the notice board. He scribbles a note

Pardoneth my language, but what beiths this foul language that thy "paladins" speak? Thy dost hateth thy undead, and I, Cayce thy Magickal Healer, sayeth why? Why beith thy paladin slayeth thy peacefuleth undeath? I believeth that thee agreeths with I, nay?

I

Irien

The robed wizard carries a note of his own to place on the board, but in passing his eye falls upon this message. He scowls and pens a hurried reply

Nay. I don't agree... No 'paladin' will slay a peaceful and nonmalicious undead. I myself knew a knight of Pelor who returned as a ghost after his murder by demon worshipers to ensure that justice was done. That enmity arisen between a paladin and an undead is a result of those vast majority of undead who prey upon the living, not any bigotedness among the defenders of the innocent.

The old mage scowls and finds a clear bit of board to post his own message (some nonsense about 'purple magic' and the barrier between wizards and normal people) then mutters a few words, blinks erratically, and vanishes

E

Eminenz

The old man reads the notes and scribes a few words...
"The Lightbringers may have a good heart,but those who worship other gods,akted cruel.Blinded by their own teachings they slayed peacefull creatures,for no other reason that they were not alife.Paladins have great power,and some of them seem to be corrupted,as they not listen to their heart anylonger."

A

Agudo Archmage

Knights

Agudo taps a note up.

Yes well most Knights use thier power to find evil and destroy it.
If you feel that you have been wronged and are good then confront those who have done you wrong.

Yet if you a dead thing then you only fool yourself in trying to act like you seek justice.
For you hate life and all that is good!

Agudo Archmage of Light

Remove ads