Blood Wars Collectible Card Game

Ambrus

Explorer
I posted this request elsewhere, but didn't get a response so I'll try it again in its own thread here. I've been looking into the old Blood Wars collectible card game for additional NPCs and venues located in the planar city of Sigil so that I can add them to planewalker.com's online database.

I've read that the Warlord's Tactical Manual includes pictures of every card, but I don't know if that also includes the three Escalation Packs (Rebels and Reinforcements, Factols and Factions and Powers and Proxies) or not. If someone owns a copy, could you let me know whether it contains images and legible text from all the cards ever produced? I just figured I'd try asking for help before I contemplate shelling out some big bucks on Ebay for the book for what might prove to be a pointless effort.

I do own one of the Duel Decks, but I certainly don't have a full set of every card produced for the CCG; but I'm betting someone here does... Ultimately what I'd like is to know is which Warlord or Legion cards feature unique individuals whose home is "Sigil" along with any distinct Battlefield cards that are located in the City of Doors. Any help? :heh:

Oryan77

Adventurer
I didn't know there was a booklet that shows all the cards. I wouldn't mind getting that as a reference for my set. I don't own a complete set but I'm working on it. Sorry I can't help you out.

If anyone has spare cards from this set, I'd be interested in completing my set if you have any I'm missing. I also have about 1500 Blood War cards I've been trying to sell in the Marketplace here. If interested you can see the posting from the link in my sig. Please email me at oryan1977 at yahoo.com if you might be able to help me complete my set :p

It's kinda hard to find people that collect these cards.

Ambrus

Explorer
Thanks a bunch Clueless!

Oryan, with 1500 cards I'm not so sure that you couldn't help me out at least somewhat. Checking out the cards you do have would certainly be a good start. And I don't know if the book shows all the cards; that's what I'm hoping somewhere here can tell me. ;)

Remove ads