Bounty Hunters?

Fyrestryke

Explorer
So, are we starting that bounty hunter thing on Saturday?

What time are you guys planning on playing? I've got something going on in the afternoon/evening and I don't wanna miss (again). I was wondering if we could start earlier (I can start as early as 10am) and then I'd need to quit around 3pmish. Just curious if everyone's jiggy with that.

Also, are we starting at 1st level and I never got an answer as to whether or not we can have non-human characters?

Grimhelm

First Post
I would not be jiggy with a 10am start. I don't like messing with people in my house on a Saturday morning! Honestly, if you really want to play, you might have to prioritize a little (?). I'm not saying you don't have good reasons, as so many people do... John and others with family obligations, but when it comes to simple diversions competing with diversions, you are speaking volumes when you don't attend! I am, of course, assuming here that you are simply speaking of another sort of diversion, so forgive me if it is something more serious. However, we will play when we always do.

We are starting the Bounty Hunter campaign. We will meet a little early if people want help with their characters.

thormagni

Explorer
I might actually be able to make it on Saturday. Let me check with the social director. But I'm not working. I'm not going to New Albany and I don't have a cape to make for my son's school play. And a 4th level character sounds more interesting than a first.

thormagni

Explorer
So what was the verdict on playing today? My social director has some activities outlined that she would like me to take part in. But I wasn't sure if we were really playing or not.

Remove ads