Broken Earth for Savage Worlds

MatthewJHanson

Registered Ninja
Publisher
Sneak Attack Press's current Kickstarter campaign for the post-apocalyptic adventure setting Broken Earth has just past its first stretch goal.

That means that we will also produce a version of the book compatible with the Savage Worlds rules system (as well as Pathfinder). Any backer at the .pdf level or higher gets .pdfs of both books, and anybody at the print level can chose their system or for a $25 add-on get both books.

We've only got 38 hours left in the campaign, so if you'd like a post-apocalyptic plot-point style campaign sign up now! (And help us break a few more stretch goals!)

zegerman

First Post
Thanks for this heads up, I'm in. I hope they can make the next few stretch goals, sounds like it will really enrich the experience.

MatthewJHanson

Registered Ninja
Publisher
Thanks Zegerman!

Since my other post we've already made two more stretch goals, increasing the book's content and adding a hardcover option. Now we've got about 7 hour left to raise about $1,000 more to add a second cover illustration and increase the content of the player's guide.

MatthewJHanson

Registered Ninja
Publisher
Now we've got less than one hour left, and we're less than $300 away from the$6,500 stretch goal! It might sound a little crazy, but I still think we can do it. After all that's just...

10 backers at $30 level, or
6.67 backers at the $45 level, or
3 backers at the $100 level, or
1.2 backers at the $250 level.

Surely it can't be that hard to find a pregnant woman who wants to give the gift of post-apocalyptic adventure to her unborn child! Can it?

We'll see in an hour!

Remove ads