Caldor: City of Crossroads is Available!

Jraynack

Explorer
This City Supplement Has What You Need!
Click Here to Check it Out.

Discuss political intrigue within one of the many ancient Romus bath houses, delve into the catacomb district to search for the Skullcap, or traveling through the secret alley of Dioon Way to brave the heights of O'Leary Owlery for a death-marked owl familiar.

Caldor, commonly known as the City of Crossroads, serves as a central location for launching into adventure or, with its unique locations, an adventure in and of itself.

Grab you sword and prepare for action, but be well warned of the dealings within the Black Ward or watch thy coin when passing through the Gypsy market and you might call Caldor home.

What's Inside
- A 40-page guide to Caldor featuring its unique sites, new rules, and two adventures to get you started (full color and printer friendly).
- Three 32-page pocketguides. Each pocketguide divides up the main book into three distinct parts: a Player's Guide, a Game Master's guide, and an Adventure book containing two adventures. Each guide, when cut out and put together, fits in your back pocket to take anywhere.
- New spells, domains, and monsters.
- Five 8.5 x 11 full color and detailed maps featuring: the city of Caldor, Districts and Wards, and two adventure maps. Plus a blank Caldor map to make it truly your own.
- 17 8x5 battle tiles that, when assembled, features the two adventure locales: an ancient Romus bath and all three floors of a burned out bell tower.

Dariusfr

First Post
Just a few words in my poor english to say that a really like this pdf product. The format is original and the content very interesting. I like this sort of semi-historical supplement (historical because of the feudal theme but set in a fantasy world).

Can we hope to see next more informations about the Terra setting: religion (Eternal Spirit Of Man, religious order? etc.), political relations (count, duke?), foreign people (turcopoles?) etc.

Just one though (it's my opinion and i am not sure to be right), i will use the Feudal Lords Campaign Setting with another rule system (maybe True20), so i hope that there will be background informations, like in Caldor.

Last words: can we hope to see in your site wallpapers? Like the front of Caldor book... it's a good one!

Darius

Jraynack

Explorer
Dariusfr said:
Just a few words in my poor english to say that a really like this pdf product. The format is original and the content very interesting. I like this sort of semi-historical supplement (historical because of the feudal theme but set in a fantasy world).

First off, thanks for the compliment - it is great for our egos ;) !

Dariusfr said:
Can we hope to see next more informations about the Terra setting: religion (Eternal Spirit Of Man, religious order? etc.), political relations (count, duke?), foreign people (turcopoles?) etc.

The answer to all your questions is yes - we are hard at work getting together a campaign guide (it is slow going since we are a small company). However, there is stuff already available if you haven't downloaded already:

The Chronicles of Yrza the Crow is our FREE campaign primer to help give you the feel and background of the setting - the link is below:

http://enworld.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=6771&SRC=EnWorld

Also keep a look out for upcoming articles on our website:

www.aleapublishing.com

Dariusfr said:
Just one though (it's my opinion and i am not sure to be right), i will use the Feudal Lords Campaign Setting with another rule system (maybe True20), so i hope that there will be background informations, like in Caldor.

If the initial campaign guide is successful, we will attempt to expand into other systems such as True20 and the Savage System

Dariusfr said:
Last words: can we hope to see in your site wallpapers? Like the front of Caldor book... it's a good one!

That's a good idea - I will see what I can come up with in next week or two.

Thanks again and we are glad you enjoy our product.

Remove ads