Call to the Four Lands

J. Alexander

First Post
I am currently looking for 3 to 5 individual who can commit to posting at least once every 48 hours to a campaign setting I have been working on for almost 4 years. Characters will start out at 8 level and can be any of the traditional classes a player wishes. The world is heavily racist towards no-humans so if you choose to play a elf or a dwark, etc. be prepared for some major grief. Further magic is considered to be the province of dark powers unless somehow, like with a sorceror, they are acquired at birth. The only race not alllowed is that of a halfling. Potiential playes can generate a character by rolling 4d6 8 times and dropping the lowest score. I am really looking for individuals who like to play simple, basic characters. In the world there is more political and economic intrique and plots than dungeon crawling, so a willingness to roleplay and interact with other characters and nps is very important.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at Jalexan134@aol.com.

Thanks
J.

Kularian

First Post
I'm interested. Once every 48 hours kinda describes my schedule, so that's always good. I'm assuming this is limited to Core only? It's hinted at, but never said, so I'm guessing so.

Why are we rolling 8 times...? Is it 4d6 (drop lowest) 8 times (dropping lowest two scores) ? Or am I just suffering from idiocy and not seeing the obvious answer? :p

Is all spellcasting outlawed? Sorcerers and Bards come across it naturally, so are they the only ones that are allowed to cast? Clerics, Druids, Paladins, Rangers, and Wizards all acquire their magic from an outside source, so they're illegal?

Just trying to get everything straight before I go about making a character, hehehe.

J. Alexander

First Post
hi

hey guy
check out the foulands thread under recruiting in talking the talk,,,,i made a mistake and posted the invit here and had to correct it....read the info there and post your qestions and i will answer them there thanks for the interest

j

Remove ads