Campaign Manager Wiki

doghead

thotd
Hi there! How can I help? I created this page for my character creation rules, and only rarely refer to it. Did I set this up wrong?

Thanks for the offer, but everything is good.

My problem was that the wiki did not seem to be recognising the pages I had created. But I seem to have sorted it.

Your page is set up fine. The problem is with the nature of wiki's. I think the solution is to quarantine pages, or perhaps group them in a book or something, so your Character Creation page wont pop up in my wiki if I reference Character Creation.

thotd

doghead

thotd
Good Morning,

I thought I would have another go at trying to associate the Campaign Wiki to my Campaign Group.

Campaign/Homebrew Projects said:
Campaign Manager: You can link your campaign manager page to your wiki page. Go to the "Options" tab at the top of your wiki page and select "Assign to Social Group".

After filling in the name of the group and hitting enter, I RX the following message on a Redirect Page:

Redirect Page said:
Could not find phrase 'vw_page_settings_saved'.

I also noticed that four of the six pages are located in Wiki - Campaign/Homebrew Projects, while two are located in Wiki - Reference Library. Not sure if this is part of the problem.

I would really to get the Campaign Wiki functioning correctly. I think that the Campaign Manager is a excellent tool for on-line games here.

thotd

doghead

thotd
OK. I seem to have moved to within one step of re-associating the campaign wiki pages with the campaign manager. After drilling down through the Edit group options, the campaign manager now has a Pages in Group 'Mad King's Monkey' section. Yay! It would seem that all I have to do now is Add Content> Add Existing Page, select the existing MKM pages and done.

Unfortunately, the Add Existing Page button (Run script "//") doesn't appear to do anything.

*sigh*

I thought that I had cracked it.

Is there a problem with the script, or is the problem on my browser side? Safari Version 5.1.10

thotd

Remove ads