• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Can I offer myself as a playable character?

amethysto

First Post
This is not a joke. This is my first post.

I played D&D tabletop for a few months in about 2005. It was version 3.5 from memory. I haven't played it ever since then. My main role games background was the Jackson Livingstone books in the 1980's.

I would like to offer myself [ as in me in real life] as a playable character. Yes I am serious. A few details fudged to protect my real identity, I am willing to offer my abilities and stats etc which I feel in all seriousness would be interesting to play. My basic stats old school would I think be:

Str 13
Dex 11
Con 12
Int 14
Wis 15
Cha 12

race: human
sun sign: pisces

Notes about stats - Dex is low because of some postural scoliosis; adjust dex thus as desired. Wis has been upped by 1 because of age. Note in all stats that I have led a totally clean life with no alcohol, drugs or smoking etc whatsoever. Adjust stats thus as desired. You can even add an allergy to alcohol if you want.

class: basically cleric or whatever the 2015 equivalent is of that. Non combatant unless necessary [ e.g self defence or in a group behind braver teammates!]

Special abilities - this is where I would be fun to play. I have genuine experience in higher non-earth planes. [ yes, I am not joking] Especially planes of shape and light and 3D shapes. Int may be considered +2 higher in any such shape/light/3D shape activity. Wis is also higher because of this. I have perfect shape abilities in terms of either banal shapes [e.g engineering] or in imagining complex shapes [ esoteric]. I also have synaesthesia abilities, especially turning music into coloured shapes.

Special knowledge with possible modifiers - mathematics [ degree majoring in maths] and philosophy [ degree majoring in philosophy] and graphics design [ diploma]. Strong knowledge of the occult, especially astrology and tarot and theosophy theory.
Skills - skilled in 3D computer programs and can do some moderate computer programming.

It is one of those things where I will wake tomorrow and recall that I can do this and that etc. Anyway, that is enough for now.

Is this silly? Could anyone use this? Do I need to provide any more information? I could make a template of this and add it to the game database or whatever and if someone wants to play me in a campaign then that is great.

Thank you.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads