CANCELED DUE TO PLAGUE: [D&D4E] Escape from the Slavers of Kull!

dikaiosunh

First Post
D&D 4E: Escape from the Slavers of Kull!

CANCELED

[Sorry all, Asmodeus has arranged with his ally Jubilex to turn my home into a squamous mass of flu-virus ridden mucous. My Amulet of Health has spared me, but my wife and daughter have been laid low, and I'm spending all my Standard actions on Saturday making Heal checks.]

You and your fellows thought that, after years of fighting for freedom in the mortal world, you had finally secured space to live your lives. But you did not realize the scope of the struggle, and what forces of tyranny moved in the wider universe.

Without warning, interdimensional slavers in service to Asmodeus assaulted your kingdom, dragging off many people near and dear to you. More dangerous for the fate of the universe, however, they also grabbed a child in your protection - an avatar of Avandra. You fear that they plan a great ritual that will enslave thousands of worlds.

Trusted sages in your employ have traced the slavers to Kull, a fortress city that Asmodeus maintains in the dark realm of Carceri. You have made bargains for passage to that place, but now your greatest adventure begins. Will you treat with demonic hordes to assualt the walls of the prison, or make your way in with stealth and guile? How will you liberate the inmates and make it to safety, when Kull sits in the middle of a sea of pure despair? Will Carceri's treacherous nature claim you as well?

Alek, Human Invoker - you liberated the kingdom in the name of Avandra, and now are trying to govern in accord with your principles: OPEN
Viridus, Dragonborn Rogue - once a footpad, now with a guild of your own and a soft spot for these goody-goodys: OPEN
Tawar, Half-Orc Warlord - you have fought long and hard to repay the acceptance you found among your Eladrin family: OPEN
Bradoc, Deva Sorcerer - you've served Avandra for a thousand years, but now toy with the powers of the Abyss: OPEN
Penance, Tiefling Paladin - driven half-mad with guilt over your ancestry, you find solace in the worship of Sehanine: OPEN
Grath, Human Warden - now that you have lifted the yoke from your people, you hoped to return to them...: OPEN

Pre-generated PCs will be provided. Some rules knowledge would help a whole lot, but we'll deal.

Last edited:

QuinnHarlech

Explorer
Please sign Mrs. Harlech and me up!

I must say that I'm disappointed by the existance of a human in the party. The only thing our elf and dwarf could agree on in the last D&D game was that they were both superior to humans!

Remove ads