(CANCELED) PM: Raiders of the Temple of the Last Crusade (D&D 4e)

davethegame

Explorer
GAME CANCELED due to lack of signups.

A loose homage to the Indiana Jones movies, as a group of familiar-looking characters search for a mysterious idol (because IT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM) and race against enemies who want it for nefarious purposes.

D&D 4e, upper heroic-tier, pre-gens provided. Can try to teach new players, though the higher level the characters get, the harder it can be to jump into.

1. AIM-54

Alt 1
Alt 2

Last edited by a moderator:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
For what it's worth, this game looks awesome. I am just not familiar enough with 4e to play with those rules. The only time I ever played 4e was with you in Piratecat's game and I felt very uneasy with not knowing the rules / what to do.

I hope you get to run this sometime because I bet it would be a blast!

davethegame

Explorer
It's cool, I'm not upset that it won't get to run here... I probably will get a chance at another con (considering how many I'm going to over the next few months) and I tend to shy away from D&D at cons too since I play it at home.

Regardless, I blame madwabbit for everything.

madwabbit

First Post
Regardless, I blame madwabbit for everything.
Take a number, friend.

You and E. should think about attending NCGD in Raleigh, April 24-25, hosted by Rel and the NC Gang. It's like the Fall DC Gameday, only about twice as big, thus earning the name "GenCon, Jr." (minus the dealer's floor, of course). Stay tuned for info soon to be posted here: North Carolina Game Day - EN World D&D / RPG News, with hotel discounts being discussed over at Circvs Maximvs.

Remove ads