D&D 5E Carrion Crown Pathfinder Adventure Path converted to 5e

manshoun

Villager
If no body convert the rest of the adventure path, does someone convert the carrion hill quest? Ty again for the first three, my players enjoys a lot at the moment.

Snufquin

First Post
Here´s one more hoping that this work will continue. I´m DMing Harrowstone in 5.0 and we are having a blast. I can provide help if needed.

DeaconBlues

Villager
This thread is meant to host the links to my Carrion Crown conversion. Now that I have two done, I thought it would be good to keep them on a single thread. for ease of perusal. As each one is added, I will update this thread. These conversions are free to use but require ownership (in one form or another) of the original Pathfinder adventures to use.

Over the next year I will be completing all six of the conversions for this adventure path and playtesting them. Because of my playtesting, I frequently update these files. I will keep a revision history available on this thread and will post an update whenever a revision is completed. The playtest is livestreamed, you can watch our game (which plays roughly every two weeks) here:

Enjoy exploring the dark corners of Ustalav!

#1 The Haunting of Harrowstone

The death of a friend. Letters painted in blood. Sobbing coming from the prison on the hill. Will the heroes be able to solve the mystery of the town of Ravengro, or will their souls become trapped like the others in the Haunting of Harrowstone?

In this adventure designed for three to four characters starting at level 1, players come to a town with a dark history in order to bury an old ally. From here things quickly spiral out of control and the players get wrapped up in investigating the history of the town and encountering the spirits that haunt it.

This is my conversion of the Pathfinder adventure to D&D 5. It converts all mechanics, dungeons, monsters, NPCs, and items and also seeks to solve some of the larger issues that weren’t addressed in the original, many of which were pointed out by fans throughout the years and by the developers themselves. New mechanics include the trust system, the haunt system, and a range of interesting ghosts and encounters that could be used in your own adventures!

#2 Trial of the Beast

The mob demands blood after the capture of a legendary monster. But is the monster guilty? Can a creature without a soul be defended? Can the heroes prove the Beast's innocence, or have they been handed an impossible task?

In this adventure designed for three to four characters starting at level 4, players are turned into investigative defense lawyers for a terrible Beast that has long roamed the Viestadt countryside. Their investigations will take them to dark towns, a destroyed asylum, and a mad alchemist's castle on a twisted search for the truth.

This is my conversion of the Pathfinder adventure to D&D 5. New content for DND 5 includes a range of interesting beasts and alchemical items that could be used in your own adventures!

#3 Broken Moon

Wolves howling in the night. A distant scream of terror. Whispers gently rolling from the shadows. These are the songs that usher adventurers into the Shudderwood for a brush with the supernatural perils of lycanthropy.

This adventure is designed for three 1to four characters, taking them from level 7 to level 9, and throughout its course players will encounter curses and old powers that will challenge their skills and abilities more than any adventure they've yet embarked on. They will run with wolves, meet the undead in combat, and may even come face to face with a goddess.

This conversion will cover every situation, encounter, and challenge you may encounter in the original. It also seeks to solve some of the issues that have come up in playthroughs of the original module. It contains a ton of new werewolf and undead enemies for use in any of your D&D 5 campaigns!
Hey, just wanted to thank you for the conversion! I just finished running the first chapter for my crew and they absolutely loved it!

I run all my campaigns in Eberron, so I had to make quite a few changes but your conversion notes made it so much simpler than it would have been if I tried just doing the conversion from the original PF books. Also I have 7 players, so I had to ramp up the encounters significantly to keep challenging my players (for instance, I made Splatter-Man a legendary creature with legendary actions, which made the final Boss Fight much more challenging for a party of seven 3rd-level characters... as it should be).
But overall, your conversions and notes made for a great intro to my Karrnathi campaign, and my players can't wait to see the town of Lepidstadt when we start the next session tomorrow. It's gonna be a wild ride...
And once again, thank you so much for this.

Remove ads