• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chapters1-4.pdf

Blacksad

Explorer
Barsoomcore website seems broken, and I was able to find back the file that he posted on his website.

So here it is again for those who need it.

BlackJaw

First Post
Blacksad said:
Barsoomcore website seems broken, and I was able to find back the file that he posted on his website.

So here it is again for those who need it.

It's a bit old of a document. It's kind of close. The newest stuff is still on my hard drive. Barsoomcore did the editing of the last attempt to clean up and look at what we had (the PDF file you found) and I've been working on getting a first release candidate togeather. Cutting things out that were too ambitious etc, and getting the needed but incomplete things done... and then I need to rework all of it so it all works with each other (some sections were written with some incorrect assumptions about how other things would work out... and therefore it all needs to be rechecked so they all refrence each other correctly, and some odd rules can be dropped as no longer being needed.)

all it all it's complicated and very hard. In another post you said making a good generic system is very hard. Well that's just what we are trying to do here... and it might fail, but i have hope that we did something possibly useful. I figure no one will ever really find or use it for much (we are just a handful of guys on message board after all) but I'd love to be wrong there.

At the least it will be something a handful of people will find and like and might get some use out of it.

Remove ads